Brass Stud Detail for Steampunk Flavor Fleece Armwarmer
Arm warmers in red, purple, teal green, black or heather gray fleece. Brass stud for steampunk flair.
Excellent gift for winter season due to practicality and cozy vibes. Fits women's hands.
I nurtured every detail of this pattern and they have fit well for so many sizes. I think every size female customer in my festival booth has fit into these just fine. But I find that men's hands are usually too large - though I have had a few male customers fit them.
Plum is now sold out, but there's the non-studded version available here:
These reach most of the way up your forearm, stopping a comfy couple inches before the elbow. Black serged contrast stitch detailing helps the colors integrate with your clothing.
Rows of ridges give a pixie woodland flair.
You can cuff the pointed front portion back, or leave it long to snuggle your fingers.
Great for: chilly days at the keyboard, touch screen phones, driving, looking adorbs. These make such a difference in keeping me warm!
For a good time visit me on facebook: www.facebook.com/talismanadesigns
Bestow a like upon my page and make my day ; )
I LOVE fast shipping and will usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order : )
~ See shop policies section for complete info, here's some pertinent bits:
- Returns or exchanges - Please ship back within 14 days of receiving your item. It must be 100% unworn and in re-sellable condition. Please take care to make sure it's free from all pet hair.
- Any item shipping free has a 10% re-stocking fee for returns.
- International buyers are responsible for any duty charged by their country.
- Etsy will automatically send you tracking info as soon as I print your shipping label,
- If your package is delivered but missing from your mail please check with family, room mates, and neighbors, as well as your local post office or mail carrier. And do check the depths of the mailbox as a number of missing packages hide back there apparently.
- recommended washing is cold water, gentle cycle, allow to air dry. Hand dyed items should be washed separately the first time.